UK: Birth of 13-year-old dad's child sparks outrage,
(CNN) -- The birth of a child fathered by a 13-year-old boy has sparked an uproar in Britain...
I find it very strangely co-incidental that I should see this news on CNN...right after I had bought the book by Eric and Leslie Lundy just this morning.
I don't normally drive into PJ on a Saturday morning. I normally teach tuition; but tuition was cancelled this morning because schools are on. So I went all the way to PJ to buy a bible. We were supposed to go to SS2 to Evangel and Salvation bookstores. But all of the sudden, I said to my husband, "Let's check out Glad Sound first." So we stopped by Sect 14. There was no suitable bible there, but the book caught my eye, and I had to buy it.
Co-incidence?
If not, what is God saying?
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can reach a lot of thirteen year olds in this blog....why not get them to create a blognetwork to share love songs that are meaningful to them. You know teens listen to other teens.
ReplyDelete